Cycling Ireland can confirm the Irish National Team selection for the Saarland Trofeo Junior Nations Cup, taking place from June 8th to 11th.
The four-day stage race features five stages, taking place in both Germany in France as an exciting Irish team travel to the prestigious race.
Current Irish national team and UCI World Tour rider Eddie Dunbar won this race in 2014 while Michael O’Loughlin, Archie Ryan, and Kevin McCambridge have experienced success in this race in recent years.
Six riders form a strong Ireland team, including 2022 junior national champion Oisin Ferrity, Seth Dunwoody, Adam Rafferty, Patrick Casey, Sam Coleman, and Liam O’Brien.
Martin O’Loughlin will manage the team with Brian Hayden as soigneur and Fergus O’Connor as mechanic.
Ireland National Team
- Patrick Casey (Anexo Group RT)
- Sam Coleman (Team 31 Jolly Cycles U19)
- Seth Dunwoody (Cannibal B Victorious)
- Oisín Ferrity (Team Caldwell Cycles)
- Liam O’Brien (Isorex Cycling Team)
- Adam Rafferty (Team 31 Jolly Cycles U19)