Triathlon Ireland are now running Block 2 of the Boost Pro Development Hub. This is a block of three development training hubs that will take place in the months of February, March and April.
Boost Pro is a programme aimed to support juniors, aged 12 -17, in their development as an athlete. The training sessions are to allow young athletes to further develop their physical, tactical and technical skills in a social environment suitable for all ability levels. Just bring your commitment to your personal development and your passion for triathlon!
The sessions will take place in Predator Club House, Clarinbridge, Galway at the following dates and times:
- Sunday 25th February, 10.00am – 1.00pm
- Sunday 24th March, 10.00am – 1.00pm
- Sunday 28th April, 10.00am – 1.00pm
About Block 2:
Block 2 is focused on Specific Preparation. In this block the focus will be on:
- Developing suitable skills required for a specific sport and racing needs.
- Understanding how training sessions should replicate a race environment where possible.
- Identify personal improvement goals.
- Be part of a community where you will share and support other athletes, coaches, and club members.
Each day will consist of two training sessions with supported education to provide the information and skills to foster a lifelong development and participation in the sport of triathlon.
Investment €40 per athlete for all three sessions. It is highly recommend attending all three sessions, to gain maximum benefit out of your training and personal development experience.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further details.
Registration can be found HERE.