Want to excel in sport & in life?
Need some tools to help you achieve your goals?
Our partners at Nuasan will host a webinar – “THE MIND DIVE: Sports Psychology For Success” on May 25th at 7:30pm.
The webinar, presented by Dr Niamh Flynn (Sports & Performance Psychologist in The Galway Clinic) will cover a variety of interesting topics including:
- How the mind & body are linked
- Understanding our thoughts and how they can affect performance
- How to use the power of your mind to reach your goals
- Learn simple techniques to break through mental barriers to achieve success
- The use of hypnosis in modern sports psychology
The webinar promises to be useful to everyone whether sport is part of your life or not. Dr. Niamh Flynn has over 20 years of experience working with a variety of athletes and non athletes on a range of issues such as anxiety, stress management, business performance coaching, confidence, goal setting and much more. Her aim is to help you to achieve your goals in the most efficient and fastest way possible.
This session is one not to be missed plus everyone who signs up will receive a €10 voucher to use on the Nuasan range of natural skin & bodycare products designed for active lifestyles. For further information about the event and to sign up, go to www.nuasan.com